AEBR & partners at the EWRC 2021
There are various sessions related to CBC in the framework of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2021 with AEBR participation. Registrations will open on 30 August.
Tuesday, 12 October 2021
- 14:30-16:00 CEST, Small Places Matter, a Pilot Action under the European Territorial Agenda 2030 implemented by the Government of Norway, in partnership with the City of Rubí (ES), AEBR, and the City of Lappeenranta (FI) (code 12WS21319)
Wednesday, 13 October 2021
- 11:30-13:00 CEST, SME internationalization in the EU cross-border areas, a workshop organized in the framework of the Interventures project, in partnership with the Pannon EGTC (HU/HR/SI), EURADA, and the ESPON BUS Project (Spatial Foresight)
- 14:30-13:00 CEST, Youth Engagement for the European Green Deal and Carbon Neutral Society with Hydrogen (code 13WS21652)
- 14:30-16:00 CEST, Improving public health services in cross-border territories – What benefits for citizens?, led by EGTC Eurodistrict PAMINA (DE/FR)
Thursday, 14 October 2021
- 09:30-11:00 CEST, EU Border Regions: Living Labs of European Integration, organized by the European Commission in collaboration with AEBR
- 11:30-13:00 CEST, Citizens are the forefront of the development of cross-border living areas, organized by the Transfrontier Euro-Institut Network (TEIN) together with AEBR, MOT, and other partners
An additional workshop on Healthcare Cross border cooperation in EU and IPA countries has also been organized by DG Regio and DG Sante with the participation of AEBR’s project on CB flow of patients in selected areas, but the date is not known yet.
We will update any further information on these events in this post.
Registrations will open on 30 August: follow us and secure a place!
Back to overview