AEBR & partners at the EWRC 2021
There are various sessions related to CBC in the framework of the European Week of Regions and Cities 2021 with AEBR participation. Registrations are now open (see the programme and register here.
Tuesday, 12 October 2021
- 14:30-16:00 CEST, Small Places Matter, a Pilot Action under the European Territorial Agenda 2030 implemented by the Government of Norway, in partnership with the City of Rubí (ES), AEBR, and the City of Lappeenranta (FI) (code 12WS21319). Register here.
Wednesday, 13 October 2021
- 11:30-13:00 CEST, SME internationalization in the EU cross-border areas, a workshop organized in the framework of the Interventures project, in partnership with the Pannon EGTC (HU/HR/SI), EURADA, and the ESPON BUS Project (Spatial Foresight). Register here.
- 11:30-13:00 CEST, Cross-border healthcare cooperation in EU and IPA countries (13WS21439). Organised by DG REGIO, DG SANTE and AEBR on cross-border flow of patients in selected areas. Register here.
- 14:30-16:00 CEST, Youth Engagement for the European Green Deal and Carbon Neutral Society with Hydrogen (code 13WS21652). Register here.
- 14:30-16:00 CEST, Improving public health services in cross-border territories – What benefits for citizens?, led by EGTC Eurodistrict PAMINA (DE/FR). Register here.
Thursday, 14 October 2021
- 09:30-11:00 CEST, EU Border Regions: Living Labs of European Integration, organized by the European Commission in collaboration with AEBR. Register here.
- 11:30-13:00 CEST, Citizens are the forefront of the development of cross-border living areas, organized by the Transfrontier Euro-Institut Network (TEIN) together with AEBR, MOT, and other partners. Register here.
Further activities on cross-border cooperation related issues organised by partners:
Back to overview
- Europe’s present and future: the contribution of young people to cross-border territories (13WS21534),organized by the Working Community of the Pyrenees on 13October at 9:30 – 11:00
- Evaluation and assessment of EU policies: how to strengthen the voice of cross-border regions? (13INFO21315), organized by DG Regio, the CoR, ITEM and the Euro-Institut on 13 October at 16:00- 17:00