What we do
Cross-border cooperation is an essential activity for border regions. Through collaboration, communities from both sides of the border transform the territory and promote the development of the area. AEBR works to initiate, support and coordinate cooperation between border regions in Europe.
We enhance cross-border cooperation by:
- fulfilling our mission of representing AEBR’s members’ interests and promoting exchanges between stakeholders;
- supporting our members through our services;
- organising events such as conferences and workshops to enable capacity building and mutual learning;
- promoting initiatives and raising awareness about cross-border cooperation;
- implementing projects aimed to assist stakeholders and boost best cooperation practices;
- informing stakeholders through AEBR’s newsletters and social media.
More information about what AEBR does can be found under projects and initiatives.
Back to overview